[Efficacy and role of corn on the cob]_ think _ benefits
I believe everyone is very familiar with this kind of food, corn is a particularly common food on the Chinese table.
Of course, corn on the cob has two main advantages, one is good taste, and the other is high nutritional value, which makes the corn cob very popular.
So, what are the main effects and functions of corn cobs?
The following introduces the relevant knowledge of corn cobs.
1. Spleen and Stomach Corn is a coarse grain in the north and feed in the south.
However, from the perspective of the origin of medicine and food, corn has a sweet, flat, stomach, and bladder meridian.
2. Anti-aging corn is famous for its diverse ingredients.
For example, corn contains vitamins A and E and glutamic acid. Animal experiments have proven that these ingredients have anti-aging effects.
3. Prevent constipation and arteriosclerosis. Corn is rich in cellulose, which can not only stimulate gastrointestinal motility and prevent constipation, but also promote insulin metabolism and accelerate the excretion of enterotoxin.
Corn oil extracted from corn germ contains a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, of which linoleic acid accounts for 60%, which can remove harmful cholesterol in the blood and prevent arteriosclerosis.
4. Anti-cancer corn is not only rich in vitamins, but the content of carotene is more than 5 times that of soybean, which is also beneficial to suppress carcinogens.
5. Skin-care effect. Corn also contains lysine and trace element selenium. Its antioxidant effect is helpful for preventing tumors. At the same time, corn is also rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, etc., which protects nerve growth hormone and metabolic functions, and preventsBeriberi, myocarditis, effective for maintaining skin fitness.
6, hypoglycemic effect corn must have a certain choleretic, diuretic, hypoglycemic effect, folk multipotent diuretic and heat detoxification.
For patients with chronic nephritis or nephrotic syndrome, can dry corn be used?
60 grams, add 10 times the water, simmer the heat, and take it orally 3 times a day. It is very beneficial for diabetic patients to lower blood sugar, but it is slow. It is better to take it regularly.
7. Laxative effect Corn dregs and corn stalks have a good laxative effect.
Take 100 grams of corn dregs, soak in cold water for half a day, simmer on low heat, add sweet potato pieces, cook together, drink porridge and eat sweet potatoes, which can relieve the elderly’s habitual constipation.