Qigong weight loss method
In principle, the use of Qigong weight loss method combines the whole and the local, and combines static work and dynamic work.
The methods of exercise include relaxation, strong exercise, and exercise methods such as Wu Qin, Ba Duan Jin, Yi Jin Jing and Tai Chi.
First, relaxation work is a kind of static work.
It is a step-by-step, rhythmic attention to all parts of the body from top to bottom, combined with the meditation of the word “loose”, gradually adjust the whole body to be natural, relaxed, comfortable, to relieve some tension, while making “ideas”Initial concentration, eliminate distracting thoughts, to clear the meridians, reconcile the blood, so that the brain is in a state of conscious and quiet inhibition.
The specific exercises are as follows.
Preparation work is generally 5 before the practice?
Preparing for 10 minutes can reduce some of the distractions in the practice, help improve the quality of the exercises, and make the exercises go smoothly.
(1) First stabilize the mood and stop some activities, such as work, study, housework, etc.
(2) The place of practice should choose the place where the air is more circulated, but care should be taken to avoid direct blowing, and the light should not be too strong.
(3) The surrounding environment should be relatively quiet. Generally, care should be taken to avoid the ups and downs of the practice.
(4) Arrange for a practice bed or chair to strive for comfort.
(5) If necessary, excrete the urine and urine first, so as not to affect the progress of the practice.
(6) Loosen the collar, belt and other things bound to the body.
Posture (adjustment) exercises must take a certain posture, in order to be able to practice the body when the body is in a state of natural physiology, easy to smooth blood, quiet practice, while constantly proprioceptive nerve impulses to the brain, maintain good nerve stimulation.
Commonly used postures are as follows.
(1) Sitting type: sitting on the stool, the legs are separated by the same shoulder width, the lower limbs knees, the alignment part is flexed 90 degrees, the two hands are placed on the thighs, the chest is pulled back, the shoulders are thick and elbow, the head is straight,Don’t lean on, the tip of the nose is aimed at Dantian, the eyes are slightly closed, the face is smiling, and the mouth is gently closed.
If you don’t have enough physical strength when you start sitting, you can sit on the chair.
(2) supine position: lying on the bed, the head is natural and straight, the pillow is suitable for high and low, the mouth and eyes are gently closed, the limbs are naturally straightened, and the hands are placed next to each other.
(3) Flat-station type: contraction, the two feet are separated into parallel or figure-eight (mild eight-character), the distance is the same as the shoulder width, the knee is slightly yielded, not exceeding the toe, loose, abdomen, liftingAnal, with chest pull back, upper limbs flat like a tree-like shape, shoulders and elbows, palms and palms opposite the palace, such as holding a ball.
The head is straight, the eyes are flat or slightly sewed, looking at the target in front, and the eyes are lightly closed.
You can also put your right hand on the top, the left hand on the bottom (and vice versa), stack it in front of the lower Dantian, and the palms are inward; or both hands naturally hang down on the body.
Various postures are suitable for application, and their selection and application can be considered according to the following situations.
1 The beginner or the physical strength is weak, and the elderly are first to adopt the supine type, and it is generally appropriate to sit flat.
2 If you feel that the posture of the pendulum is not very comfortable, you can move to adjust the limb or change a posture.
3 stops for each workout 5?
After about 10 minutes, the improvement in physical strength will gradually increase.
Station type can be done alone or in combination with sitting type.
Breathing (adjustment of interest) should be properly adjusted during the practice.
The adjustment of breathing, first of all to understand their breathing situation, can only carry out various breathing methods based on understanding the changes in their breathing.
When training and relaxing, it is generally based on natural breathing. On the basis of relaxation, you can cooperate with meditation “loose” when exhaling.
The natural breathing method, which is based on the original natural respiratory rate and natural habits, is suitable for beginners and general practitioners.
As the practice Qigong deepens, the number of breaths will gradually slow down, the breathing depth will gradually increase, gradually reach symmetry, slow, thin, and long, but be careful not to suffocate, barely stretch the breath, must achieve deep breathing requirements on the basis of natural breathing.
If you want to lose weight by qigong, firstly, on the basis of mastering the relaxation function, master the abdominal breathing method, first practice breathing, and then practice breathing.
For example, when the inhalation, the diaphragm is lowered, the abdomen is raised; when the breath is exhaled, the diaphragm is raised, and the abdomen is invaginated.
Such as contraction of the abdominal muscles during inhalation, abdominal invagination, lower abdomen bulge; exhaled small abdominal contraction, abdominal relaxation, called reverse breathing.
In the abdominal breathing process of qigong weight loss, when the abdomen is invaded, it is necessary to pay attention to the abdomen, trying to contract the abdominal muscles in the direction of the spine.
This method is generally suitable for sitting and horizontal exercises.
The body is better. When practicing the standing type, the person who usually breathes in the abdominal breathing should practice the abdominal breathing method. Usually, the person who is breathing in the chest should practice the abdominal breathing method and then practice the reverse breathing method later.
Practice 10 each time?
After 20 minutes, you can change your natural breathing to avoid respiratory muscle fatigue.
The reverse breathing method is more difficult to practice, so pay attention to the softness of exhalation, naturally, do not pay attention to inhalation, it can make breathing smooth.
During the practice of thinking (aligning), we must gradually achieve spiritual peace, focus on concentration, and keep the spirit in the spirit is the most basic effort of Qigong. The better the calming, the better the effect, and vice versa.
The so-called static refers to a quiet state, no distracting thoughts, concentrated on one point, or intention to keep body parts, such as “Dan Tian”, “Jiangquan”; or meditation on certain words or numbers, such as meditation “song””Quiet”, so that the mind is not chaotic, the distracting thoughts are not born, the mood is comfortable, and the comfort is calm.
When the static is deep, the cerebral cortex enters a state of inhibition.
In the process of practicing relaxation, whenever you pay attention to relaxation step by step, it is time to concentrate your attention on the body.
Then gently pay attention to certain parts of the body on the basis of relaxation.
The usual part of attention is “Dan Tian” (referring to the lower Dantian Guanyuan point, 3 inches below the navel, the abdomen in the midline of the abdomen).
The relaxation method uses gradual relaxation to induce static, natural breathing to adjust the mood, from head to toe, and gradually relax from top to bottom.
The three-line relaxation method is generally adopted.
First line: from both sides of the head → vertical sides → two shoulders → two upper arms → two forearms → two hands → two fingers.
Second line: from the top of the head → skin → obesity → skin → abdomen → two front legs → two calves front → two foot back → two toes.
The third line: the back of the head → neck item → hips → waist → legs → the back of the two thighs → the back of the two calves → the heel → the sole of the foot (Yongquan point).
Relaxing the three-line method as described above and relaxing three times repeatedly can feel relaxed and quiet.
If you feel that a part of your body is not relaxing, don’t worry, relax in this area, or let it be natural, don’t mind.
Then on the basis of natural breathing, in every breath, I want to be quiet when inhaling, and want to loose when exhaling.
I practiced this practice for more than ten times, and then concentrated my thoughts on the Dantian (nurturing) for a while, and then practiced meditation on “quietness” and “song”.
This cycle is carried out, this method is called training.
It can relax the body, calm down, and eliminate distractions to reach the realm of peace.
When you are able to reach a state of relaxation, you can practice abdominal breathing, first breathing, and then breathing backwards.
Practice according to the essentials, gradually achieve the effect of abdominal weight loss.
At the end of the practice (received), the Qigong should be slowly activated at the end of the qigong. First open your eyes, then lick your hand and do some exercises, which will make your mind clear and flexible.
Exercise time and frequency of general Qigong exercise daily 1?
2 times, 20 each time?
Arrange when to start from the actual situation, usually in the morning, afternoon or evening before going to sleep, the key is to be serious and persistent.
Precautions in practicing Qigong (1) Put your posture first when you exercise, and check if the body parts are natural and relaxed.
If the posture is unnatural, it should be corrected.
(2) For some parts that are not easy to relax, you can do some self-massage before you prepare for work.
(3) Breathing should be natural, stable and soft when practicing.
Often, if you feel poor breathing during your initial training, you can breathe a few times.
(4) Thoughts and quiets are a relative process. When practicing, be careful not to be overly hard, and to be guided by the situation and gradually.
(5) There must be confidence, determination, patience and perseverance in practicing Qigong.
(6) If there is a sudden loud noise in the practice, don’t be scared. You can calm down and continue to practice.
(7) If you feel some local warmth, numbness, soreness or heavy feeling in the practice, this is a common reaction in practice, let it be natural, do not pay attention to these feelings and interrupt the practice.
(8) After practicing, I feel that my mind is clear, my spirit is comfortable, my hands and feet are warm, my limbs are relaxed, etc. This is a phenomenon of practicing efficiency, indicating that Qigong has already played a role.
(9) To learn qigong, you must have the guidance of a doctor or an expert to receive the results quickly.
Second, one of the essentials of qigong practice is the combination of dynamic and static work.
Movement refers to the movement of the body (external movement) and the movement of the body (inner gas), and static is the static of the form (external static) and the static of the spirit (internal static).
The purpose of practicing Qigong is to stimulate and adjust the physiological functions of the human body, balance the balance of yin and yang, dredge the meridians, smooth the blood and cultivate the infuriating air. This is the internal action. This kind of dynamic action must be realized in a static state.
The movement of the body also requires internal static, dynamic and static to play a better effect.
Generally, you can do static work after doing static work, or you can do static work or dynamic work in each exercise separately. These should be mastered according to the specific situation.
There are many movements for weight loss, each with its own merits.
Our outstanding Tai Chi, Wu Qin Xi and other methods are very effective.
The fitness extension of Tai Chi has been proved by a large number of clinical practices.
Use the Tai Chi method to lose weight, exercise more, and with the reverse breathing method.
According to the selection of Tai Chi, it is appropriate to decide according to the physical condition of each individual.
Simplified Taijiquan is based on Yang style Taijiquan. It is easier to master. Although the number of sessions is small and the amount of exercise is small, it can be repeated several times to achieve a certain amount of exercise.
Tai Chi can be trained to seem to have nothing to do, the shadows are unpredictable, seemingly soft and weak, but in fact, it is the practice of refined gas, practicing gasification, practicing the realm of the gods, and even achieve the purpose of fitness, andAnd can achieve the physical body requirements of weight loss.
Wu Qin Xi is a kind of physical health movement created by Hua Tuo based on ancient guiding techniques and imitating the movement characteristics of five kinds of animals.
There are four or five sets that have been handed down in ancient times, and the basics are the same.
Its action is to take the tiger’s strength and fierceness, the deer’s health and goodness, the bear’s steady and powerful, the sleek sleek and the bird’s balance lightly compiled.
The practitioners who practiced the five-pong drama, they have a beautiful face, a strong spirit, a dexterous movement, and a uniform posture, healthy and longevity.